Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Easy Street Clue #7, Headed Towards My Big Finish!

It's been an exciting week for followers of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt along, Easy Street! We got our last clues this week, including the big reveal! I can't wait to finish mine up! Here are my corner triangles, All four are complete! 



Here are 3 of my 12 triangle units. Isn't this fun? It's like working a jig saw puzzle. I'm loving the colors together!

And 3 other of my big triangle units. Only 6 more to go! Darn it...have to work tonight, but I'll have a few days off afterwards to finish this quilt I hope! Can't wait to work on the blocks. On my side bar you'll see a badge for the Easy Street quilt. Click on it to do your own Easy Street! Bonnie's generous free pattern will only be up for so long, so don't procrastinate!

Then a late Christmas present from my daughter! She gave me some Amazon gift cards, and this is one of the presents I picked! Thanks Sarah! The other is an Accuquilt die, Ring of Oaks. Can't wait for it to get here!
Hope ya'll had a great New Year's Day! I spent mine on Easy Street, and was a happy quilter! Now I'm off for a nap so I can't work all night. Happy New Year's to all of you, may 2013 be even better than 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and let me know what you think! I love comments!