Friday, January 4, 2013

Easy Street ...1st Block Done!

WoooooHoooo! All triangle ends and inserts are complete and I have finished my first block of Easy Street! My accomplishment seems a bit light compared to those that have completely finished their own Easy Street! 


And my...they are gorgeous! I tip my hat to you speedy quilters! I myself am a slow poke, but it's all about the thrill of the completed quilt. I always get a little sad when a quilt top is completed. It's comparable to that feeling you get after all the presents are opened, or at the end of a vacation!

At any rate, I won't be sad for sometime on Easy Street! It's sure to give me piecing pleasure for a couple of weeks at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and let me know what you think! I love comments!