Friday, December 28, 2012

Easy Street Clue 5 & 6

I was glad today's clue was easy breezy! I had to finish up the tall flying geese from last week, with Christmas, work and all putting me behind. Here are ES 5&6. I only took pics of part of the stacked bricks, the rest are stacked neatly in their tub, awaiting further instructions! 


I really wished I would have had the black on white print fabric required, but in person, the white on cream print stands out better. I hope it looks okay in the final quilt! I'm a bit worried about it.

Now the tall flying geese I'm please with! Love the colors of the batiks and it's such a fun fabric to work with. Whew! Been sewing all morning, and now it's time for a break!

Hope your Easy Street is coming along! I've been looking at the link ups and love all the variety! Can't wait to see the next clue New Years Eve, even though I have to work. I'll be off New Year's Day. Here's hoping everyone has the best New Year ever!

2 comments:

  1. Love the batiks you have chosen! I sure your final quilt will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good, Mary! Did you see the big reveal?? Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and let me know what you think! I love comments!