Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cabbage Rose BOM

Look at this quilt BOM from Cabbage Rose!!! Is it not just gorgeous???  It's called Flower Pots. The Kaffe Fassett prints will come laser cut with fusing all ready to go! Not available yet, but coming soon!


I think I want to do this one! The finished quilt measures 78"x90". I don't know how much the monthly charge on this will be, but their other BOM are really reasonable. Go to:

http://store.cabbagerosequilting.com/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Shopper_id=72741161932447274&Store_id=460&page_id=23&Item_ID=33431

For more info. (Not affiliated with Cabbage Rose in anyway... I just thought this BOM quilt was really gorgeous, and thought I'd share!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and let me know what you think! I love comments!