Tuesday, March 26, 2013

OOOOOO!!!! I WON!

OOOOO! SQUEEEEEE! I actually won something!!!! How kewl is that?  I won some yummy hand dyed fabric from vickiwelsh.etsy.com hand dyed fabrics ! LOOKIE LOOKIE!!! Isn't it the most fabulous colors, so bright, so happy, so...well me! (I blame my love of bright colors on my Japanese heritage and growing up in the 60s and 70s!) Thank you Vicki for such a fabulous gift! This will have to be for something special with these 10, yes 10 fat 8ths. I'm thinking they would be most very awesome in a Twister quilt with black border, or maybe to use for the Flower Garden applique quilt I have planned. Anyway, the give away was sponsered by Quilting Bloggers.Go check the site out, there's a button on my sidebar. They have give aways all the time.( You never know...you could win too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and let me know what you think! I love comments!