Wednesday, December 9, 2015

It's been forever since I last blogged.My only excuse is going through menapause and getting off an antidepressant. Menapause makes you crazy and the antidepressant had me so sedated, all I did was sleep. I've made it past the menapause now and have been off the Lexapro for almost a year now. I must say I'm feeling like my old self again. So I have been quilting again. This is a memory quilt for a friend who lost her Mom. I'm really pleased how it turned out. It took me a year to make. I FMQ it on my Juki TL 2010 Q. I'd been following Leah Day's blog on FMQ and she had recommended this machine. I love it! It only does a straight stitch, but it does it so well. It's my favorite machine to piece with as well. 
I
I



2 comments:

  1. Love your finish. Looks like it will provide many peaceful sleeps. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! She really loves it. I named the quilt Joy and pray it will give her comfort and Joy when she cuddles it!

      Delete

Show some love and let me know what you think! I love comments!