Monday, April 23, 2012

Happily Tired, Taking it Easy!!!

Happily tired! What do I mean by this? It's the tired that comes from doing two days of satisfying work. Knowing you took care of your patients to the best of your ability, you did your job with relish. I felt love, and gave love in return. I feel my care improved the outcome of my patients, and I was able to convey to both them and their families that I genuinely care.

So I have a couple of nights off now. I've come home to my family, surrounded by love. I'm tired, but not to tired to make a big pot of Pho',(Vietnamese beef noodle soup). Supper is done. Our tummies are full, and I'm happily tired...content...satisfied! I feel surrounded by love.  I have hugged and loved on grandkids, spent time with DDs, and have retired to my little room, ready to relax and finish my bag.
(Yes, I am truly thankful to be so blessed!)


 I have the inside pockets complete, and one side panel embroidered with a patch pocket attached. One side to go, handles, bottom, and it will be complete. So I shall get off this computer, and go sew my little heart out!

4 comments:

  1. Love your fabric choices. What pattern are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found the fabric at JoAnn's. As far as pattern, I'm winging it, which is why it's taking so long. It's a plain bag, so that part is easy. I just kept leaving it out and pondering until I come up with an idea. I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. I have awarded you the Liebster Award. I love your blog :) Please see my blog http://www.quiltingcurve.blogspot.ca/ for more information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Sam! I am most very honored to have my humble little blog honored by the Liebster!

      Delete

Show some love and let me know what you think! I love comments!